Panoramic views! With almost 5000 feet of living space this one of a kind custom home is situated on over an acre of land and possesses breathtaking 270 degree views of Saddleback Mountain, the golf course and Coto valley. The main house boasts a gourmet kitchen complete with bay windows, granite counter tops, a center island, and stainless steel appliances including a convection oven/microwave and warming drawer. The adjoining family room has a built-in entertainment center, gas/wood burning fireplace, and beautiful French doors which open to the backyard. The formal living room, dining room, office, guest bathroom and large laundry room are located on the home's main floor, along with a downstairs bedroom (or second office) and attached bath. The home's guest house contains a separate kitchen, dining and living area, plus an additional bedroom and bathroom perfect for visiting friends or extended family. Located upstairs are two suite bedrooms with private baths and walk-in closets, as well as an additional large bonus or extra bedroom. The master bedroom features a romantic fireplace and sitting area, private balcony overlooking the pool, and gorgeous marbled master bathroom. The backyard includes a pebble tech infinity pool and spa, gas fire pit, bar and BBQ island. The property is zoned for horses and comes with a two stall barn that can be easily removed to permit other uses. This unique home is centrally located and walking distance to the Coto Golf Club.
Jeana Keough of Coldwell Banker - Laguna Niguel
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Double Oven
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Tile Roof
- Gated Access
- Home Owner Asso.: 24 Hour Security, Guarded Gate, Monthly HOA Dues, Picnic Area(s), Playground, Sport Court(s)
- Garage: Garage(s)
- Pool: In Ground Pool
- Spa: In Ground Spa, Private Spa
- Alarm System: 24 Hour Security
- Fireplace: Family Room Fireplace, Fireplace in Living Room, Master Bedroom Fireplace
- Interior Construction: Bonus Room, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Moldings, Entry Foyer, Family Room, High Ceilings, Indoor Laundry Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Many Built-Ins, Master Bedroom on Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Separate Family Room, Walk-In Closet(s)
- MLS Area: Cc - Coto De Caza
- Horse Facilities: Horse Trails
- View: City Lights View, Mountain View, Panoramic Views
- Lot Size: Cul-de-Sac
The information being provided by CARETS® is for the visitor’s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the CARETS® MLS.
This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site. Any information relating to a property, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed
and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals.
The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS® and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CRMLS, Inc., data content displayed on this site is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.